Lab work is a critical diagnostic tool in veterinary medicine. At annual wellness exams, a lab panel can help to ensure your pet is in good health and look for any hidden health conditions that may not be presenting physically yet. At a sick exam, blood work is essential in giving the veterinarian a complete picture of your pet’s overall health and guide them to a proper diagnosis for your pet.
Our in-house laboratory features:
* CBC (complete blood count), Chemistry Panel, and Electrolyte screening.
* Complete Urinalysis and Sediment exam.
* Canine Heartworm, Lyme Disease, Ehrlichia, and Anaplasma testing.
* Feline Immunodeficiency, Leukemia, and Heartworm testing.
* Parvo testing.
* Intestinal Parasite testing.
* Ear/Skin cytology.