September 2020 Big Lick Vet Covid Update
First, we want to send out a huge THANK YOU to our incredible clients for their patience and understanding during this unusual time. We understand that curbside service hasn’t been easy for you and we hope you know that it hasn’t been easy for us either. We look forward to the day when things can go back to normal. In the meantime, we can’t tell you how much we appreciate you working with us.
We want to update you on some small changes to our current Covid-19 protocol:
The health and safety of our clients and staff has been and continues to be our number one priority. We plan to continue curbside service for the majority of our appointments, however Monday through Thursday, Dr. Amos and Dr. McLaughlin will each have a very limited number of appointments available in-clinic. Please be aware that due to the limited nature of these appointments, the wait for an in-clinic appointment may be much longer than it would be to have your pet seen for a curbside appointment. If you would like to request an in-clinic appointment, please let the receptionist know when scheduling your pet’s appointment.
For in-clinic appointments, the following protocols must be followed:
- All clients who enter the building will be required to answer a series of screening questions over the phone prior to entry.
- Only one client per pet is allowed in the building for an in-clinic appointment.
- All clients who enter the building will be required to wear a mask, sanitize hands upon entry, and maintain social distancing.
- In addition to maintaining social distancing, we ask that you please stay seated in the exam room at all times.
- Clients with in-clinic appointments will still need to stay in their car and call upon arrival. A technician will guide you on when to enter the building.
We are also encouraging clients to hand off their pets in the lobby for all appointments. If you would prefer to have a technician come to the car to get your pet, we’re happy to do so, so please just let your technician know! We are still asking clients to call upon arrival. A technician will take a history and then let you know when you can come to the lobby to hand off your pet.
We look forward to the day where we can welcome everyone back inside Big Lick Vet! In the meantime, thank you for your patience and understanding. We truly have the best clients and we appreciate your continued loyalty, referrals, and support.